— feeling angel
" Lean down a minute first,” he says. “Need to tell you something.” I lean over and put my good ear to his lips, which tickle as he whispers. “Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” I jerk my head back but end up laughing. “Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind.”

"Happy hunger games! And may the odds be ever in your favor."

"Because when she sings...even the birds stop to listen"

"You're not going to die. I forbid it. All right?" "All right," he whispers

"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."

“Hey, Effie, watch this!" says Peeta. He tosses his fork over his shoulder and literally licks his plate clean whit his tongue making loud, satisfied sounds. Then he blows a kiss out to her in general and calls, "We miss you, Effie!”

“Here, cover yourself with this and I'll wash your shorts." "Oh, I don't care if you see me," says Peeta.”

“I reach out to touch his cheek and he catches my hand and presses it against his lips.”

“The star-crossed lovers”

“My nightmares are usually about losing you.”

“Maybe . . . because for the first time . . . there was a chance I could keep him,” I say.
“So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?”
“Put you somewhere you can't get hurt.”
And when he kisses me, people in the room actually sigh.”

“I'm sure they didn't notice anything but you. You should wear flamesmore often," he says. "They suits you" And then he gives me a smile that seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me”

“If he dies, I'll never go home. I'll spend the rest of my life in this arena, trying to think my way out.”

“Together? Together.”

“You got to get through it to get to the end of it"

~My favorite hunger games quotes book 1